City residents* may bring these items for FREE disposal or recycling:
• Garbage (must be bagged)
• Yard waste (branches, grass and leaves - no dirt, sod or rocks)
• Scrap metal
- First 50 refrigerators or freezers accepted for free - limit 1/household; after first 50, residents will be charged $35 disposal fee
- Washers, dryers, stoves & hot water tanks – no limit
• Clean wood (unpainted, untreated, no construction materials)
• Tires (clean, no wheels, no dirt or rocks)
• Car & marine batteries (lead-acid)
• Electronics and e-waste
• Fluorescent light tubes and compact bulbs
Please sort separately for donation:
• Clothing and household items (usable furniture, housewares, sports equipment, toys, etc.)
Do not bring these items:
• Household batteries
• LED and incandescent light bulbs
• Hazardous waste, including paint and household chemicals
For disposal options, visit www.snoco.org/solid waste
or the Snohomish County Household Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Station at 3434 McDougall Ave., Everett
Prescription drugs are accepted at Marysville Police Department, 1635 Grove St., during regular business hours (Mon-Fri 8 am-4:30 pm)
*For City of Marysville residents only.
Proof of residency required (driver’s license, state ID or city utility bill). One personal vehicle load per household; no commercial vehicles.
No business/commercial waste.
Thank you to our event partners: Waste Management, Total Reclaim, Marysville Value Village, Pacific Power Batteries