City residents* may bring these items for FREE disposal or recycling:
• Garbage (must be bagged)
• Yard waste
• Scrap metal
- First 100 refrigerators or freezers accepted - limit 1/household
- Washers, dryers, stoves & hot water tanks – no limit
• Clean wood (unpainted, untreated, no construction materials)
• Tires (clean, no wheels)
• Fluorescent light tubes and compact bulbs
• Electronics and e-waste
• Household items (furniture, kitchenware, home décor, etc.)
Prescription drugs accepted at Marysville Police Department, 1635 Grove St.
Do not bring these items:
• LED and incandescent light bulbs
• Hazardous waste, including paint and household chemicals
For disposal options, visit www.snoco.org/solid waste
or the Snohomish County Household Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Station at 3434 McDougall Ave., Everett
*For City of Marysville residents only. Proof of residency required (driver’s license, state ID or city utility bill)
One personal vehicle load per household; no commercial vehicles.
No business/commercial waste.
Thank you to our event partners: Waste Management, Total Reclaim, Marysville Value Village