Supporting Local Businesses
We recognize the significant impact COVID-19 regulations have had on Marysville residents and businesses. Does your business continue to offer products or services while maintaining social distancing guidelines and meeting the standards of Phase 2 of the Safe Start plan? Washington State has set up an online inquiry form if you are unsure if your business should be operating in Phase 2 or have questions about new health and safety requirements.
Let us know to be included here and help support our local community. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your business name, address, phone number and business hours. Please add a link to your website or offerings (if available) or a brief (one sentence) description of your products or services. Are you offering curbside pickup, online orders or delivery? Please include that information as well.
Purple pins are take-out only, while green pins offer take-out and delivery.
Many of our local restaurants are now offering dine in service now that we have entered Phase 2 of the Safe Start plan. In Phase 2, restaurants are allowed to operate for dine in service at 50% capacity, with no more than 5 people per table.
On Facebook, you’re invited to join the "Marysville Tulalip Take-out & Delivery Options" Facebook group managed by the Greater Marysville Tulalip Chamber of Commerce. We’re working in partnership with the Chamber in support of local businesses.
Included below is a list of local grocery stores with hours of operation. All listed information is subject to change, and was updated as of July 23, 2020. Are we missing your business? Please email your information to email@example.com.
301 Marysville Mall
Regular hours: 5 am to 1 am
Special hours for seniors and high risk citizens: 7 am to 9 am Tuesdays and Thursdays
Online ordering available for delivery
16616 Twin Lakes Avenue
Regular hours: Monday through Friday 10 am to 8:30 pm, Saturday 9:30 am to 6 pm, Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
Special hours for senior citizens and high risk citizens: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 am to 9 am
Online ordering available for delivery
9925 State Avenue
Regular hours: 6 am to 11 pm daily
Special hours for seniors and high risk citizens: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 7 am to 8 am
Online ordering available for pick up and delivery
9620-b State Avenue
Monday through Saturday 8 am to 10 pm
Sunday 8 am to 9 pm
3711 88th Street NE
Regular hours: 6 am to 10 pm daily
Special hours for seniors and high risk citizens: Tuesdays and Thursdays 7 am to 9 am
1258 State Avenue
Regular hours: 5 am to 1 am daily
Special hours for seniors and high risk citizens: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 am to 9 am
Online ordering available for pickup or delivery
16818 Twin Lakes Ave.
Regular hours 7 am to 9 pm
Special hours for seniors and high risk citizens: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7 am to 8 am
Online ordering available for pickup or delivery
8713 64th St. NE
Regular hours 7 am to 8:30 pm
Special hours for seniors and high risk citizens: Tuesdays 6 am to 7 am
3947 116th Street NE
Regular hours: 5 am to 12 am
Special hours for seniors and high risk citizens: Tuesdays and Thursdays 6 am to 7:30 am
Many gas stations, pharmacies and convenience stores throughout our community may offer groceries and other household items in addition to the stores listed above.
Car dealerships were authorized to open in Phase 1 of the Safe Start plan at a guest occupancy of 50%. Please contact any car dealership ahead of your visit to determine if any additional requirements or restrictions are in effect. Most car dealerships offer online ordering and transactions. Dealerships also provide special hours for seniors and high risk citizens to shop.
Gyms and Athletic Facilities
Do you belong to a gym or athletic facility? If you are financially able to maintain your membership through the closure, you are helping the facility and its employees. Many gyms have begun to offer online fitness videos to assist their members with at-home activities throughout their closures.
In Phase 2 of the Safe Start plan, staffed indoor fitness studios and facilities providing private instruction for personal fitness training that requires access to specialized equipment, including but not limited to gymnastics, weight and resistance training, martial arts, yoga, and similar instructor-led fitness services were authorized to reopen. Staffed indoor tennis facilities, for singles and doubles play and small group instruction were also authorized to reopen in Phase 2.
Each session is restricted to five participants and social distancing must be maintained.
Hair Salons and Barber Shops
Local salons are now open under Phase 2 of the Safe Start plan. Please contact any salon or barber shop ahead of your visit to determine if any additional requirements or restrictions are in effect.
- The Hair Bar
- 1606 4th Street
- Kynda’s Creatiff Hair Design
- 1110 5th St, Suite 4
- Tues-Sat 9am-6pm
- Cuts, colors and perms for men, women and children
- Jason Johns - American National Insurance
- Auto, Home, Life, and Business Insurance.
- Browns Plumbing Pumps and Spas
- Plumbing services in Marysville, Arlington, and Snohomish since 1945.
- Avance Admin. & Tax Services
- Monday - Friday 9:30 am to 5 pm
- For your tax preparation and bookkeeping needs
- Drop off and remote service available
Transportation & Logistics
- Defensive Driving School
- Web-based driver’s ed classes are now forming on their website; live online classes are held through Zoom. Students must be age 15 or older but do not have to have a permit yet.
- The Marysville office is currently closed, but will offer teen classes, adult lessons, and walk-in DOL Testing when re-opened.
- Mailbox Junction
- M-F 9:00 am - 5:30 pm; Sat. 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Provides shipping/packing services, mailbox rentals, and business services (Notary Public, Fax, Copies).
- Provides payment option over the phone for most services. For mailbox renters who are over 60 years old, or with underlying health issues, they are providing curb-side service for their mail and packages between the hours of 11:00 am - 3:00 pm daily. For curb-side service, please drive to the back of their building and then call 360-658-2445 and someone will take your mail and packages to your vehicle. ID verification is required.
- Marysville Midas
- Th-Sa 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Available for drop-off auto service and repair
- Marysville 911 Driving School
- You can sign up for our Drivers ED classes on our website. https://911drivingschool.com/washington/driving-school-marysville-washington/
- All classes are currently instructed online via Zoom with a live instructor. We exclusively use First Responders to teach teens to drive as no one is more qualified. Students must be 15 or older but do not have to have a permit to start classes.
- Our school is located at the corner of 116th St & State Ave and it is currently OPEN. We offer all DOL approved testing services (written and driving tests) as well we adult private lessons (pre-booking of appointment required)
Limited in-store retail activity was authorized in Phase 2 of the Safe Start plan, with 30% guest occupancy. Please contact any retail establishment ahead of your visit to determine if any additional requirements or restrictions are in effect.
Are you a local business in Marysville currently offering products while maintaining social distancing? Email your business name, address, phone number, website (if available), and a brief one sentence description of what you offer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your hours of operation, and if you are offering curbside delivery, online orders, take-out, or in-store purchases.
- Abbey VanDam Carpet and More
- Browns Plumbing, Pumps and Spas
- Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Offering curbside pick-up of plumbing, pool, and spa supplies
- Marysville Co-op
- Monday through Saturday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm; Sunday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Your local Co-op, from the backyard to the barnyard. Farm, pet, and garden products to help you with projects.
- Offering curbside and delivery service.
- Marysville Paint
- Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Gloves, cartridge respirators, Tyvek suits, and paint.
- Offering curbside pickup via phone, or email orders and delivery for orders over 5 gallons to your porch.
- Northwest Biscotti
- Offering free shipping on all online orders from their website.
- Sunnyside Nursery
- Monday through Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm; Sunday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Now open to the public for in-store shopping!
- Also taking orders via phone and email for curbside pick-up or delivery.
Physical Distancing While Out
As we move through the different phases of the Safe Start plan, the hours and protocols of each business may change. You may want to call ahead or check online before heading to the store. While out, it is the responsibility of each person to maintain physical distancing.
- If you aren’t feeling well, stay home.
- Wear a cloth face covering.
- If you cough or sneeze, be sure to cover your mouth.
- Many stores offer home delivery or curbside pickup. Try one of these options to limit the need to enter the stores.
- Maintain a minimum of six (6) feet of distance between you and other people while out, whether inside or outside.
- Shop patiently. If an employee or another shopper is in a aisle or where you want to be, please be patient and wait until they have moved onto another area.
- Limit and consolidate your shopping trips. Plan out your lists and trips in advance to limit time spent in the store.
- Shop alone if possible. Do not bring others from your household with you.
- Wash your hands BEFORE and AFTER shopping.