Washington State Coronavirus Info
Marysville and Snohomish County must comply with state direction. The state website has detailed information regarding Covid-19 requirements and restrictions.
- For health information relating to COVID-19, please visit the Snohomish Health District. The Health District is the primary resource for prevention guidelines, case count information, health updates and resources.
- Visit the Washington State Department of Health website for statewide information relating to Coronavirus.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control for national information and resources.
Community Support and Resources
- We have many great community organizations that offer services to those in need, and opportunities for those who want to help by volunteering their time or resources.
- Washington COVID-19 Immigrant Relief Fund: eligible recipients can receive $1,000, with a limit of $3,000 per household.
Business and Employee Support and Resources
- Washington State Department of Commerce Community Small Business Resiliency Grant: Small business that have been in operation since at least March 1, 2019 may apply for grants up to $10,000. For full eligibility requirements and details, visit the grant webpage. Application closes on Oct. 28th at noon.
- Businesses and employees are both impacted as we try and navigate through these difficult times. There are resources that may be available for both businesses and individual employees that are directly impacted by COVID-19.
Washington State Coronavirus Webpage | https://coronavirus.wa.gov
The official Washington State Coronavirus webpage contains information and resources relating to Conoravirus including:
- Government Emergency Actions for local, State and Federal actions
- Information for Supporting Business and Workers affected by Coronavirus
- Childcare, K-12 and Higher Education relating to COVID-19
- Washington COVID-19 Immigrant Relief Fund: The relief fund will provide $40 million federal funds to assist Washington workers who miss work due to COVID-19, but are unable to access federal stimulus programs or other support due to their immigration status. Eligible recipients can receive $1,000, with a limit of $3,000 per household. View program information, eligibility and the application online at www.immigrantreliefwa.org.
- Traveler and Commuter Information
- Information for you are your family, including the following information and more:
- Washington State Financial Resources
- Environmental Protection Agency list of recommended cleaning products
- Coronavirus Basics including what it is, what the symptoms are, how it spreads and more
- Higher Risk Populations
- Information for pregnant women and new mothers
- Insurance and billing information for testing
- Stigma Reduction
Tips for Preparation and Continuity
- City of Marysville Emergency Management Preparedness: links to resources and information regarding family, home and business preparedness
- Snohomish County Department of Emergency Management: Preparedness
City buildings are open to the public.
- City business
- Call 360-363-8000 | Email
- Utility billing
- Pay online | Pay by phone at 360-363-8777 | Use brown drop box behind City Hall
- Notice to commercial garbage customers: City of Marysville’s solid waste commercial account customers can reduce the frequency of collection to once a week and also reduce the size of their dumpster to better accommodate their current business needs. Please contact Utility Billing at 360-363-8001 to make adjustments to your account.
- In an emergency, always call 911 | Non-emergency line 425-407-3999
- Call 360-363-8300
- Community Development & Public Works
- Submit paperwork by drop box | Email for permit inquiries or information | Call 360-363-8100
- Municipal Court
- Public hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- View full details regarding court business on the Municipal Court webpage.
- Pay fines & penalties online, by phone or mail.
- Contact the Municipal Court by phone via 360-363-8050.
- Parks, Culture & Recreation
- Registration forms are outside the Parks office at Jennings Park, 6915 Armar Rd. You can leave completed forms in the drop box and make payment arrangements by phone.
- Call 360-363-8400 | Email
We recognize the significant impact COVID-19 regulations have had on Marysville residents and businesses. Does your business continue to offer products or services while maintaining social distancing guidelines? Let us know to be included here and help support our local community.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your business name, address, phone number and business hours. Please add a link to your website or offerings (if available) or a brief (one sentence) description of your products or services. Are you offering curbside pickup, online orders or delivery? Please include that information as well.