Sign up to receive emergency alert notifications from City of Marysville Emergency Management.
Fastest way to sign up for Marysville Alerts in English: From your smart phone, draft a text to 67283, enter MarysvilleWa in the text field, and send. Para recibir alertas de emergencia en español, envíe un mensaje de texto con la palabra MarysvilleWaESP al 67283.
Or, for more features sign up through Smart911.
- Depending on your account preferences, you may receive alerts via text message or automated phone call.
- You can opt to receive messages in English or Spanish. (We are currently working to expand this list. Please contact our office with any language requests.)
- You can add information about your household and in the event you contact 911, telecommunicators can instantly see given information including address, medical and mental conditions, photos, and even details about pets to help first responders in the event of an emergency.
- If you live or work outside the City of Marysville, you can register the other address as well to get notifications for both locations.
- This Smart911 service is provided free of charge. Services are paid for by public agencies to ensure free and equal access to all residents of our community.