- Visitation Requirements
Notice of Limited Operations
|We are temporarily suspending inmate visitation and all jail services such as Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, and church and religious activities. |
This action is in compliance with Snohomish Health District direction to help slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Visitors must be at least 18 years old and have valid picture identification. Visitors younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Visitation is on a first-come, first-served basis; however detention staff will try to allow at least 10 minutes per visit.
In-person visitation times
- Saturday and Sundays only
- Female inmates: 8 - 10 a.m.
- Male inmates: 10 a.m. - Noon
- No cell phones allowed during visitation
- Visitation may be canceled or times changed without notice.
Schedule a video visit
To schedule, you will need an Android or Apple smartphone, a tablet or computer with a webcam and internet access.
- Create a Securus Online account by going to www.videovisitanywhere.com. Click on the “Sign Up” button to create your account. If you are enrolling with your computer, make sure you have a webcam to take a picture of a government issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.). You will receive an email once your account is approved.
- Once approved, log in to your Securus Online account, select “Schedule a Visit” and follow the steps to schedule your anywhere visit. The video connect system allows you to schedule times specifically when your loved one is available.
- On the day of your visit, make sure you log in to your account online or vial the mobile app 15 minutes prior to the start time of the visit.
If you have questions, go to www.videoconnectanywhere.com and there you will find frequently asked questions, instructions on how to create and manage an account and Live Chat with a trained Customer Service Agent.
Attorneys can also sign up for Video Connect. Simply follow the “Getting Started” instructions provided and select Attorney as the user type. You will be asked to provide a picture of yourself, government issued ID and your Bar ID which will be reviewed and approved by the Correctional Agency. These private sessions will not be recorded or monitored.