Click the link above for more information regarding the Central Marysville Garbage Annexation.
Information for Delinquent Accounts
For more information about setting up a payment plan for a delinquent account, visit our Delinquency Payment Plan page.
Utility Moratorium Expiration
We understand the pandemic has created different types and levels of impact for our citizens. The City has been proactive in ensuring services continued throughout the pandemic. As such, charges for services cannot be waived but there are a number of resources available to help with past due utility balances such as:
- Workforce Snohomish 425-921-3423 or on the web at https://www.workforcesnohomish.org/utilities/
- Calling 211
- The Salvation Army 360-926-2228
- LIHEAP - Human Services Energy Assistance Program
For the 2021-2022 heating season we are providing additional grants for past due balances under our LIHEAP Program.
- Additional contingency benefits up to $500
- Arrearage benefits up to $2,500
- Water and Sewer assistance up to $2,500
- Portable Air Conditioners up to $1,000
- As well as others listed on our Utility Customer Support Program
As the moratorium has expired, please ensure your current bill is paid in full in order to avoid any possible shut off and to continue your service uninterrupted.
If you have outstanding past due balances, please make monthly payments to help reduce your prior balance on the account; call 360-363-8001 and we will note your account with the amount and the date you intend to pay each month.
New Payment Portal
Click here to see instructions for NEW users.
Click here to see instructions for EXISTING users.
City Hall is now open from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday
Only 2 at a time allowed in lobby. Please wear a mask regardless of vaccination status, and stay 6ft away from others.
COVID-19 - Recent Updates
- No late fees or water disconnections for unpaid balances through September 30, 2021.
- Need extra garbage picked up? Visit our COVID-19 Utility Updates page for the current policy on how extra garbage is being handled.
Once-a-month garbage customers
Please put your garbage cart out on the first full week of each month on your normal collection day. See the schedule to the left.
If snow or other events prevent safe collection of garbage or recycling, the City will collect double on the next collection day or, if circumstances permit, later in the collection week. Please see www.marysvillewa.gov, social media, or announcements regarding collection. The City will collect when safe to do so, as such, there is no credit given as all materials will be collected.
Leak Adjustments and Discounted Rates
Visit our Discounts & Rebates page for more information on low-income senior/low-income disabled rates and leak adjustments.
Utility Tax Disclosure
The amount billed for each of the services below include the following taxes:
|State Business & Occupation Tax||1.75 %||1.75%||1.75%||N/A|
|State Public Utility Tax||5.03%||3.85%||N/A||3.86%|
|City Utility Tax||8.50%||8.50%||8.50%||15.00%|