The citizen advisory committee that reviews plans and proposals related to the Community Development Block Grant program and makes recommendations to city leadership has five returning members.
These one-year reappointments to the Citizen Advisory Committee for Housing and Community Development were recommended by Mayor Jon Nehring and confirmed by the City Council on Monday, July 10. They include:
· Roger Hoen, a member of the Planning Commission
· Tom King, a member of the Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
· Cassandra Kunselman, a student at Marysville Getchell High School
· Kamille Norton, City Council President
· Donna Wright, City Councilmember
Four other committee positions represent community interests such as business, education, faith, charity, civic, and/or people with low or moderate incomes, people with disabilities, senior citizens, and/or racially or ethnically diverse populations. Committee meetings are open to the public.