Marysville residents with an interest in reviewing housing and community development plans, program performance and funding requests are invited to apply for appointment to the Community Development Block Grant Citizen Advisory Committee.
In addition to living within Marysville city limits, applicants must represent one of these communities, entities or interests:
- Low-moderate income
- Person with disabilities
- Senior citizen
- Racially and ethnically diverse population
The committee meets 4-6 times per year and the appointment is for a three-year term. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Evaluation and recommendation of a consolidated plan and any amendments;
- Evaluation and recommendation of an annual action plan and any amendments;
- Evaluation and recommendation on funding requests submitted to the city;
- Review of program performance reports; and
- Other duties as may be requested by the Mayor and City Council.
Please send a letter of interest and summary of qualifications by June 29 to Amy Hess, Associate Planner, City of Marysville, 80 Columbia Ave., Marysville, WA 98270.