Marysville and Arlington-area residents and businesses are invited to a panel discussion on Tuesday, May 28, about the Embedded Social Worker program in north Snohomish County. The event is scheduled from 2 to 3 p.m. at Smokey Point Community Church, 17721 Smokey Point Blvd., Arlington WA 98223.
This partnership between Snohomish County and the cities of Arlington and Marysville debuted a year ago in spring 2018 to help address neighborhood impacts of crime-related transient behavior. Elected officials, law enforcement, social programs and local businesses will report on the program's status, success stories and next steps.
- Snohomish County Councilmember Nate Nehring
- Snohomish County Sheriff Ty Trenary
- Arlington Mayor Barb Tolbert
- Marysville Mayor Jon Nehring
- Snohomish County Executive's Office and Human Services
- Arlington Police Chief Jonathan Ventura
- Marysville Police Chief Rick Smith
- North County Embedded Social Worker Teams
- Local Smokey Point-area business representatives
An opportunity for public Q&A will follow the panel discussion.