The COVID-19 Virus has presented many challenges around the world and within our community.
In order to best protect everyone, we at the Marysville Police Department have implemented a few temporary changes in hopes of preventing the spread of the COVID-19 Virus:
· We have suspended certain non-essential programs outside of patrol and criminal investigations.
· Our lobby remains open during our normal business hours. Signs have been posted outside our building at the main entrance; if you are experiencing symptoms or have been diagnosed, please do not enter the lobby.
· We have suspended all fingerprinting services. We encourage citizens to use electronic means to renew their concealed weapons permits.
· We also encourage people to report not-in-progress, non-violent misdemeanors and other types of non-emergency incidents to our agency via “My Crime Report,” which can be accessed here: https://www.mycrimereport.us/#Welcome . For all other emergencies please continue to dial 911.
· When possible, officers may contact citizens by phone or email in lieu of personal contact in order to practice “social distancing,” but rest assured we will remain on patrol, visible, and prepared to respond 24 hours a day should you need us.
Your police department will continue to do our best to keep the public informed of any additional restrictions or changes should they become necessary, and our officers remain ready to assist and protect our citizens around the clock.
We at the Marysville Police Department thank you for your patience.