The City of Marysville is accepting grant applications for funding to support projects or services principally benefiting low- and moderate-income people and areas.
About $248,750 is available from federal Community Development Block Grant funds for Public Facilities and Infrastructure; the city will focus those funds on projects specifically addressing homelessness. Another estimated $56,250 is available for Public Services.
Application deadline is 4 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 20. Funds will be available for 2022 and 2023. Find more information and the application online at https://www.marysvillewa.gov/434/Community-Development-Block-Grants.
Eligible applicants are:
- Private non-profit organizations that have received 501(c)(3) federal tax exempt status from the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and are registered as non-profit corporations in the State of Washington
- Faith-based organizations in accordance with 24 CFR 570.200 (j)
- Public agencies and city departments
- For-profit entities authorized under 24 CFR 570.201(o)
- Any party which is debarred or suspended or is otherwise excluded from or ineligible for participation in Federal Assistance programs under Executive Order 12549, is NOT eligible per 24 CFR 85.35
Activities must be consistent with the City of Marysville 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan.
The city is offering technical assistance to organizations interested in applying. To request technical assistance, please contact Amy Hess, Associate Planner (360-363-8215 or email@example.com) or Chris Holland, Planning Manager (360-363-8207 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
To request the application or Consolidated Plan in an alternative format, please contact the Community Development department at 360-363-8100 (voice) or 800-833-6399 (TDD).