Registration is now open for the City of Marysville’s spring and summer recreation programs, camps and events.
This year’s selections include new great classes as well as long time favorites, and range from youth to senior citizens. Among the offerings:
- Summer Camps for toddlers to school age children. This includes tiny tots, day camps, dance camps, specialty camps, sports camps and tennis lessons.
- Youth Ultimate Pickleball Camp is new this year. Students learn pickleball strategies taught for both singles and doubles through a variety of drills and skill-oriented games.
- Adult Softball League for Men’s Rec and Co-Ed teams. All players are welcome and will enjoy playing in our league.
- Boat America Course offers boaters a class to receive the required Washington Boater’s Education card needed to operate a motorboat in Washington State.
- Free Senior Morning Walking Group explores local parks and trails in Marysville once a week. The walks last about 30 to 45 minutes.
Other classes include fitness, dance, art, music and special interest. The City provides fun and innovative classes designed to serve the active and passive needs of people that enhance and enrich our community.
The recreation program schedule is available online at www.marysvillewa.gov/parks.
In addition to recreation programs, the website provides information about the City’s upcoming events, park locations and rental information for the Opera House.
Those interested in offering class are invited to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Parks, Culture and Recreation Office at 360-363-8400.