Starting a Business Watch includes a few easy steps:
• Form a Planning Committee to discuss needs and list potential problems.
• Involve police for useful information, crime statistics and analysis.
• Conduct a business survey.
• Plan a Business Watch kickoff in your business corridor.
• Convene an initial meeting to identify members, name officers, gather contact information and discuss Business Watch signage.
• Build momentum and keep the dialogue going.
Marysville Police will be there to help out as you establish your group.