The City of Marysville will host a National Night Out event at Jennings Park from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 3. The Jennings Park program will include hot dogs, popsicles, Police and Fire, K-9 Demonstration and Neighborhood Watch information. The event at Jennings Park will have an opportunity for vendor participation.
- Vendors will set-up near the Jennings Barn.
- All vendors must have a FREE safety activity that engages the participant. Complimentary take-away items are also permitted. The nature of this event is to get participants active and engaged with the vendors in safety related activities or education. (Not just picking up pamphlets.)
- Vendors must be related to neighborhood safety, preparedness, or community engagement.
- The event runs from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. Set-up and take-down will be 30 minutes prior and immediately following the event.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field