Every booth is responsible for bringing their own booth space set up which includes any canopy, tables or chairs that you need. There is also no readily available power since the event takes place outside in a field. If you cannot supply your own canopy, tables or chairs and/or you absolutely need power, please email email@example.com to troubleshoot these issues.
• As a free family event, take-away items, on-site services and activities should be family-friendly.
• If you want to offer food or food products, prior approval required.
• All exhibitors must stay for the entire duration of the event 10am-1pm.
• Set up will be between 8am – 9:30am.
• All vehicles must be parked in their designated spot by 9:30am.
• Break down will begin at 1pm and we request you be finished by 2pm.
• This is a free event for participants. Sales are not permitted at the event (unless pre-arranged with the event coordinator).
• Attendance at the event cannot be predicted. Press releases and other forms of advertising will be provided by the City of Marysville planning committee. Exhibitors are also encouraged to advertise the event.
• This is an “activity” fair. All booths must have FREE on-site services or a FREE activity that engages the participant. COMPLIMENTARY take-away items are also permitted.
• In an effort to offer variety in exhibitors; applications will be screened and you will be notified if your organization has been accepted.
By submitting this application, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the City of Marysville’s guidelines stated above. For and in consideration of the opportunity offered to participate in Touch A Truck. I, as evidenced by my signature below, do hereby hold harmless, release and waive all claims I may have against the City of Marysville, it’s officials, employees, agents, or contracted instructors, and any other person (s) involved for any and all injuries, losses or damages suffered by me as a result of my participation. I accept full responsibility for the cost of treatment for any injury, losses or damages suffered.
I grant the City of Marysville, its representatives and employees the right to take photographs of me and my property in connection with the above-registered program. I authorize the City of Marysville, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that City of Marysville may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising and Web content.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field