How do I report a streetlight outage or related problem?

Contact the Marysville Public Works Department at (360) 363-8100, or use the Report Streetlight Problem form on the City website at To ensure an accurate and timely response when reporting a streetlight that is out of service or is staying on permanently, please have the following information at hand: * The nearest address where the streetlight pole is located; or * The streetlight pole number, which is located on a metal plate that faces the street approximately 6 feet up on the pole. Streetlights are maintained by Snohomish County PUD, and are usually fixed within two or three weeks of the problem being reported, depending upon crew availability in the area. We appreciate your help in finding lights that are out or are malfunctioning.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a pothole repaired?
2. How do I get a new garbage can or start garbage pickup service?
3. What water restrictions apply in the summer?
4. Where does my water come from?
5. How do I report a streetlight outage or related problem?
6. How can I locate a water leak?
7. How do I get on the Small Works Roster?
8. Where do I find information about roadwork and maintenance?
9. How can I find out when the street sweeper will be in my neighborhood?