Non-emergency line

A person holds an iPhone

If there is an immediate emergency threat to life or property dial 9-1-1: 

  • dial 911 for any urgent/emergent medical or fire situation
  • dial 911 for any in-progress crime, suspicious activity, or anytime a person fears for their safety or the safety of others

For non-emergencies, call 425-407-3999: 

  • Such as a non-violent crime that occurred earlier and there is no suspect information.  You can also submit a report online at
  • Situations where emergency services personnel are needed, but there is no immediate danger to life or property
  • A found a piece of property
  • Illegal fireworks complaints
  • To report a power outage, call Snohomish County PUD at 425-783-1001.

For other inquiries, call the Marysville Police Department at 360-363-8300:

  • request a copy of a police report
  • fingerprinting or Concealed Pistol License application
  • leave a non-emergent message for an officer
  • questions about pet licensing or parking regulations

If you are not sure if your situation is an emergency, you are encouraged to dial 9-1-1 

When you call 9-1-1, be prepared to answer the call taker’s questions, which may include:

  • the location of the emergency, including the street address and/or landmarks
  • the phone number of calling party
  • the nature of the emergency
  • details about the emergency; such as a physical description of a person who may have committed a crime, a description of any fire that may be burning, or a description of injuries or symptoms being experienced by a person requiring urgent medical attention.