Shoreline Master Program
Shoreline Master Program Periodic Review
The City and WA Department of Ecology are undertaking a joint periodic review of the Shoreline Master Program (SMP), as required by the State of Washington Shoreline Management Act (SMA). Each SMP is required to be reviewed and revised, if needed, on an eight-year schedule by the SMA and as established by the Legislature. Review of the SMP ensures that it stays current with changes in laws and rules, remains consistent with other City plans and regulations, and is responsive to updated information and data, and to changes in circumstance.
Joint Public Hearing and 30-day Public Comment Period
A joint local/state public hearing is scheduled for March 26, 2019 at 7:00 pm in the City Council Chambers, located at 1049 State Avenue in Marysville.
The 30 day public comment period runs from March 11, 2019 through April 9, 2019 5 pm. Please submit written comments to Cheryl Dungan 80 Columbia Avenue, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or 360.363.8206.
Questions: David Pater 360.255.4375. Special accommodation: 360.255.4375 Persons with hearing loss: 711. Persons with speech disability: 1.877.833.6341.
Status Update 07.01.2019: Approved Draft and Regulations under Final Review at Department of Ecology
Draft Plan Documents
- Draft Shoreline Master Program
- Designation Map of Ebey Slough - Draft
- Chapter 22A Revisions - Draft
- Chapter 22E Revisions - Draft
- Public Hearing Notice
- Public Participation Plan
- Draft Ebey Slough Environment Designation Map
Draft SMP and Shoreline Regulations Approved by Council Resolution
- Draft Shoreline Master Plan NEW
- Shoreline Master Plan Periodic Update Resolution NEW
- Planning Commission Memo - Summary of SMP Periodic Update NEW