Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Utility Billing

  1. Request for Service Suspension - electronic form

    All requests for suspension must be done in writing. To reinstate service contact Utility Billing at (360) 363-8001. Please give at... More…

  2. Request to Close Utility Account
  3. Temporary Dumpster Rental Request
  1. Request to change size of garbage cart
  2. Request to Open Utility Account