- Zoom times may change-please sign up for 'Notify' on the home page
- Second and fourth Tuesday of every month
- Marysville Civic Center - 2nd floor Council Chambers
501 Delta Avenue
Marysville, WA 98270
Agendas & Minutes:
- Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
- Minutes are available following approval.
- Packets are available prior to the meetings.
About the Planning Commission
The seven-member Marysville Planning Commission serves as an advisory board to the Mayor and Marysville City Council, with its primary responsibilities being to prepare the Comprehensive Land Use Plan and Shoreline Management Master Plan. Planning commissioners are appointed to six-year terms by the mayor and confirmed by the City Council. At least a majority of the commissioners must live within Marysville city limits.
If you have any questions, please contact the Planning Commission Secretary, Janis Lamoureux at (360) 363-8214.