Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Closed for lunch 12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.
The Court asks that when you come to the Municipal Courthouse you please follow these simple rules:
- No food items, drinks or gum. These items will not be held for you by security staff.
- No animals are allowed in the courthouse. Service dogs only.
- Come to the correct building: 501 Delta Ave. (not City Hall)
- Dress appropriately: No shirts with offensive slogans or pictures. This is a court of law and you must be professional.
- No hats are allowed in the courtroom. If you do wear a hat, you will be asked to remove it while you are in the courtroom. Exceptions will be made for clothing worn for religious beliefs.
- No cell phones or electronic devices. Cell phone use is not permitted in the courthouse. Please turn devices off while in court.
- Sit quietly in the courtroom whenever court is in session.
- No smoking.
- Avoid bringing children to court. If you must, please monitor their behavior so that they remain quiet at all times. Parents will be asked to leave the courtroom if their children become noisy or unruly.